GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Mount Pleasant gift cards must be redeemed only at Mount Pleasant hotel or its sister brand Mulberry Tree and may only be used towards the purchase of eligible products listed and sold by Mount Pleasant or Mulberry Tree.
• Mount Pleasant gift cards cannot be redeemed to pay for other gift cards.
• Mount Pleasant gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. Mount Pleasant may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of the gift cards they purchase.
• if the purchase made at Mount Pleasant exceeds the amount on the gift card, the balance must be paid in cash or by credit or debit card.
• One or more gift cards can be redeemed against a purchase in Mount Pleasant or Mulberry Tree
• Mount Pleasant is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
• Defaced, illegible, or photocopied gift cards will not be accepted.
• if the gift card is defective you must contact the customer services department as soon as possible for a free replacement. Our liability in such cases is limited to replace the defective gift card.
• gift cards and unused portions of gift cards expire after one year from the date of issue, where permissible under law. Validity periods on promotional gift cards may vary. Please check offer’s specific terms and conditions for details.
• you may cancel the gift card during the cancellation period. This is the period in which you may cancel the gift card commencing on the date of purchase and ending the earlier of:
• fourteen calendar days from (and including) the day after the purchase date.
• refunds will be processed within 14 working days once received.
• if you wish to cancel a gift card please write to the customer services department, enclosing proof of purchase. Once the cancellation period has expired you will not be able to return the gift card or claim a refund to the value of the gift card. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org